MyChildAtSchool (MCAS) is a portal enabling parents / carers (with parental responsibility) to view their child's academic performance in real-time via a web browser or the MCAS app (for smartphones and tablets). This facility allows exclusive access to your child's attendance, assessment data and behaviour data whenever you wish.
Roll-out is being staggered as follows:
- Monday 14th October 2019*: system goes live to parents / carers of students in Year 7 only.
- Monday 11th November*: system goes live to parents / carers of students in Years 8-13.
*please note, all dates are subject to change.
In the first instance, by the date of the proposed roll-out, you will receive an email with an overview of the portal. This will be followed by another email containing your unique username and invitation code.
An email address is essential for you to:
- register for and access the portal;
- receive information from us about the portal;
- receive your username and password from us, in order to access the portal
If you have any technical issues with the portal, please direct your queries to Ms Leadbeater:
If you have any issues regarding information on MCAS relating to your child, please contact your child's tutor in the first instance, or the relevant subject teacher:
A user guide can be found below.